Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Boydtown Beach Holiday Park. We look forward to welcoming you our stunning location. Please note that through confirmation of an accommodation booking at Boydtown Beach Holiday Park you are acknowledging and agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is required on arrival. All long stays must be paid weekly in advance.
- Check-in time for cabin accommodation is from 2:00pm and from 11:00am for sites. Check-out time is strictly 10:00am. Unless previously arranged with reception, late departure fees may be incurred for occupancy exceeding these times.
- Whilst we endeavour to meet our guest’s requests, site / cabin preference is not guaranteed.
- Cabins are designed for a maximum of 5 persons.
- A site consists of one car, caravan / tent / motor home with a maximum of 6 persons.
- Sites must be kept tidy at all times all rubbish must be put in the bins provided.
- Should you wish to vacate your site early due to weather conditions, no refund will be given. Tariffs and deposits are not refundable if your stay is cut short for any reason
- All linen is supplied in our cabin accommodation.
- Management reserves the right to amend or alter prices, sites and conditions at any time without notice.
- We reserve the right to evict guests from the park who are deemed by management to be behaving in a socially unacceptable way; causing damage; disturbing other guests; using unacceptable language or otherwise breaking Park Rules. No refund will be given and charges will apply for any damage caused.
All children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult when using the amenities. Children are not to play in and around the amenities blocks.
Please note that according to Australian standards top bunks and elevated beds are considered dangerous and not recommended for children under the age of 9. Australian Standards relate to the use of bunk beds and state that ‘Children under the age of 9 years are not recommended to use the top bunk. Also, children must not play on the top bunk’.
You must be over 18 years of age to stay with us, otherwise you wil need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The speed limit is 10kms per hour in the park. All vehicles that enter the park must have current registration. No trail or quad bikes are permitted in the park (park staff exempt) No Learner / ‘L plate’ drivers are permitted to drive in the park.
Noise must cease at 10pm and no music is to be played after this time. Please be considerate to the other guests staying in the park and keep your noise levels down between 10pm and 8am.
Pets (Dogs) are permitted in our park but not in our cabins and not during our Christmas peak. Pet bookings are to be made directly with the park prior to your arrival. Please note conditions may apply. Christmas Peak is from mid December to mid January – please check the Accommodation page for exact dates. If dogs are ‘sneaked’ in during this period, you will be subject to eviction.
We will allow 2 dogs per site. Dogs must always be on a leash and restrained whilst in the park. You must pick after your dog. Failure to do so, you will be asked to vacate the park. No refund will be given, and charges will apply for any damage caused. Please note other conditions may apply.
If your pet acts in any way considered to be aggressive, dangerous or destructive, park managers reserve the right to ask you to vacate the park and terminate your stay, in which case you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid.
You are at all times responsible for the management of your pet while within the park.
As we are trying to promote a pleasant environment for all guests, we ask you to please refrain from smoking inside our cabins or on the balcony of our cabins and that all smokers dispose of their cigarette butts responsibly. (Do not throw them on the ground)
- Peak season – Cabins (Dec/Jan) 5 – night minimum.
- Peak season – Powered (Dec/Jan) 7 – night minimum.
- Peak season – Cabins (Easter long weekend) 3 – night minimum (Friday – Sunday inclusive).
- Peak season – Powered (Easter long weekend) 3 – night minimum (Friday – Sunday inclusive).
- Shoulder season – 7th night free. No minimum night stay
- Low Season – 7th night free. No minimum night stay
Park Manager may vary the minimum stay for peak periods however this is limited to selected sites / cabins where there is a shorter vacancy between confirmed bookings.
- December – January Bookings – $50.00 for sites and $100.00 for cabins at time of booking with 50% of total due by the 1st of July and final balance by the 1st of October.
- Easter Long Weekend – $50.00 for sites and $100.00 for cabins at time of booking with balance payable by 28th of February.
Peak Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 30 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 12-month period). Cancellations giving less than 30 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Low and Shoulder Bookings
First night’s tariff at time of booking and balance payable on arrival.
Low Season Bookings
Cancellations where at least 7 days written notice has been provided are refundable less a $30 administration fee or a credit for the full amount to be used towards a future booking (to be used within a 12-month period). Cancellations giving less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit all monies paid.
Payments & Deposits
A deposit is required to secure and confirm each reservation. For all phone bookings, a deposit equal to the first night’s accommodation / site tariff must be paid at the time of making the reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings. Please note if deposit if not paid by required date, your reservation will be cancelled.
For all online bookings payment must be made in full at time of booking and if bookings are cancelled, modified, or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Changes to Bookings
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our park directly. We will do our best to assist you, but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please note that bookings in certain time periods cannot be changed. No changes can be made to Xmas bookings after the 1st of November.
Cancellations & Refunds
If you wish to change any details of your booking, please contact our park directly. We will do our best to assist you but cannot guarantee that changes can be made. Please note that bookings in the xmas peak period may not be altered after the 1st of November.